We meet on the patio outside the weight room (around the southwest corner of LPHS). Be early!
$40 if you attended Skills, $80 if you did not. Pay online at MSF or in person at the student finance office (7:30 am - 2pm, M-W in June.
Missed the info on summer conditioning? See the details below:
Summer Weight Training and Conditioning:
Get Better, Faster, Stronger. Become a woman of power!
- What? We will be running lifting and conditioning sessions again this summer. This year's summer conditioning program will be more extensive than last summer.
- Why? We do this training to help improve your vertical jump, core strength, overall strength and speed, and to prevent injury.
- Anna Dolegiewicz has agreed to be our strength coach. We are honored to have her working with our team, as she and her late husband have trained many athletes to championship (Olympic) success.
- There will be a slight cost to this program because we need to pay our coaches for their time. Those attending Skills Camp get a price break-- only $40 for the summer (that is only $2 per session for those attending at least 15 sessions). Those not attending skills Camp will need to pay $80 for the summer.
- There will be more than 15 sessions available-- you may attend them all. (Obviously the more faithfully you attend, the better your per-session price ends up being.) We will add a conditioning schedule to the calendar soon. 10am-12pm is the proposed time slot-- time possibly subject to change depending upon availability of the weight room. (There will not be training/conditioning on days that skills camp or team camps are scheduled, nor will there be a session on July 4th or 24th.)
- If you wish to attend only a few sessions, let us know. We may make a punch pass available.
- We would like to see high school players lifting three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we will work speed/agility, vertical jump, and power.